To get these and other symbols:
• Go to Insert menu
• Select and click symbol
When the symbol dialog box appears, select the symbol you would like from the display.
• Double click the special character
• Click the Insert button at the bottom of the box
If you do not see the symbol you would like to insert
Click the Special Characters
- Choose and click the special character you want
- Then click the Insert button at the bottom of the box.
- Click Close to return to the document.
To access some other sets:
Click on the drop-down box beside the Font label.
Find the symbol you would like to insert into your document
That's it!You have whatever character symbols you wish to insert!:)
Copyright © 2008-2009 Laila Rajaratnam. All Rights Reserved