It’s very easy!! Word will automatically enter Roman Numerals for you and all you have to do is to press the Enter or Tab button to do it.
* Open MS Word
* On the Toolbar, go to Format
* Go down to Bullets and Numbering
* Go to the Tab that says "Numbered"
* And find the one that numbers in Roman numerals. (usually the last one in the top row)
* Hit Enter to start a new topic!
If u need to make a subtopic, after hitting Enter press the Tab key.You can hit the tab key a few times to keep moving left for deeper subtopics!
If you use some other document to type or need information about roman numerals, there are online websites that converts normal numbers to roman digits, and vice versa .You can copy and paste it.
Check out these two sites for converting normal numbers to roman digits.
The following links take you to The Roman Numerical chart which you can use as reference.
Another alternative is to use your keyboard with Uppercase I for (1-one)to type in I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X etc .
Hope this was helpful!
Copyright © 2008 Laila Rajaratnam. All Rights ReservedRead more Entry>>