- Open ITunes
- Select the playlist to be burned
- Either click the Burn Disc at the right bottom of iTunes or right click on the selected playlist and click Burn Playlist to CD.
1. Audio CD-This is readable by virtually any audio CD player.
2. MP3 CD- This is copying the files as MP3 files,
3. Data CD or DVD- The songs in a playlist, regardless of file type,(even the itunes music store protected AAC files) can be burned. This option allows you to burn to a DVD-R disc, which can hold approximately 5 times as much data per disc.
Choose the Preferred Speed and Gap between songs.
Click Burn .
- ITunes prompts you to insert a blank disc.
- Insert a blank CD in your CD/DVD drive.
- ITunes will begin the Burn process .
- A progress bar and the names of the songs burning to the disc are displayed.
- When done, eject the newly burned disc from your drive and then test it.
- You can burn a CD only from the songs in a playlist.
- If a playlist contains more songs than will fit on the CD, iTunes will only burn as many songs as will fit on the disc.
- The size of the selected playlist is shown at the bottom of the iTunes window.
Read more Entry>>