Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Top 10 Must-Have Accessories for IPhone 3G
Hope you enjoy the article and decide on the iPhone 3G accessory most suited for you and your lifestyle! Read more Entry>>
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
The new Nokia 2730 classic mobile phone specifications are:
- GSM and dual-band WCDMA
- 240×320 pixel display
- 2.0 megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom
- MicroSD expandable memory (up to 2GB),1GB memory included
- BlueTooth v2.0
- 3G (384 kbps)
- MP3/MPEG4 player
- Stereo FM radio
- 3.5mm audio socket
- microUSB, v2.0
- Ovi mail
- Weight 88 grams.
- Standard Li-Ion (BL-5C) battery
- Stand-by Up to 396 h (2G) / Up to 408 h (3G)
- Talk time Up to 7 h 20 min (2G) / Up to 3 h 30 min (3G)
- Music play Up to 12 h
Or,maybe,subscribe for free updates in a reader.
Subscribe in a reader Read more Entry>>
Friday, July 3, 2009
Griffin iTalk Pro - Microphone:
With iTalk you can record seminars, meetings, classes, notes in your car, songs, whatever you want. iTalk has a built-in microphone designed to record crystal-clear audio, and its Automatic Gain Control assures you have the best possible signal level for recording. You can even connect an external microphone directly to iTalk for more recording options.
Listen to your iTalk recordings through your headphones. It includes a pass-through mini jack so you can monitor your voice recording or listen to your music without removing iTalk. You can even download your recordings to play back on your computer.
- Internal microphone and laptop quality speaker
- Connect external microphone or headphones
- Automatic Level Control for perfect recordings
- 1/8 Pass-through jack for Lapel Mic or speaker
- Compatibile with 5G iPod video, iKaraoke, and more
Belkin F8Z082-BLK TuneTalk Stereo for iPod Videos :
• Built-in pair of high-quality, omni-directional microphones allow for recording of full, CD-quality stereo audio
• Features real-time adjustable gain for changing noise levels, one-touch navigation for quick memos, and includes a clipping indicator
• Comes with an external 3.5-millimeter, stereo microphone adapter, power cable, and hands-free stand
• Has a sleek black finish, and is backed by a manufacturer's 3-year warranty.
The Tune Talk would make an excellent device for an on the fly Podcast!
Well..well..have fun! :)
Read more Entry>>
Do you want to record yourself talking? Well.. then , the Digital voice recorder is the answer! The Digital Voice Recorder (DVR) is similar to a cassette recorder in functionality, but the recording is made without audio tape. These recordings can then be easily edited, reviewed, or transferred to a PC. The digital format allows you to hold far more audio than standard 60-minute tapes.
DVR is just the thing for those situations where you don't have pen and paper (or a laptop) handy or for recording meetings or presentations when your fingers just wouldn't be able to keep up. They are perfect for lawyers, doctors, podcasters, students, writers and composers doing a lot of dictating and also for transcribing meeting minutes.
Before taking the plunge to buy one, make sure the digital voice recorder has these important characteristics:
- Recording time – It should have at least a dozen hours of recording time. So, your DVR must have enough memory to store your recordings, as well as good battery performance.
- USB PC connection – It should be able to connect to a PC via USB cable so that you are able to quickly and easily transfer your recordings to computer and making CDs as well.
Certain good models are Sony ICD-SX700($65) Sony ICD-P320 ($55 ) Olympus WS-210S ($60) Sony ICD-MX20 ($200) Olympus WS-331M and so on.You can google search and check out the latest brands.
Digital Voice Recorders & Transcription:
If you want to copy the recorded voice files in your digital voice recorder into text, you will need some type of software that will perform the transcription. Some digital voice recorders come bundled with voice recognition software while in some recorders, you will have to purchase the voice to text software like 'Dragon Naturally Speaking' separately. You will also have to buy accessories such as footpedals and headphones if you want to use manual transcription.
DVR for PC:
You can turn your computer into a digital voice recorder by using the free Audacity software. You can edit, add effects, and convert them into MP3 and other formats. It is so very useful for podcasters, movie commentaries, and those whose work is done primarily on a computer!
So now, that you have the basic idea.. good luck and happy recording!