Griffin iTalk Pro - Microphone:
With iTalk you can record seminars, meetings, classes, notes in your car, songs, whatever you want. iTalk has a built-in microphone designed to record crystal-clear audio, and its Automatic Gain Control assures you have the best possible signal level for recording. You can even connect an external microphone directly to iTalk for more recording options.
Listen to your iTalk recordings through your headphones. It includes a pass-through mini jack so you can monitor your voice recording or listen to your music without removing iTalk. You can even download your recordings to play back on your computer.
- Internal microphone and laptop quality speaker
- Connect external microphone or headphones
- Automatic Level Control for perfect recordings
- 1/8 Pass-through jack for Lapel Mic or speaker
- Compatibile with 5G iPod video, iKaraoke, and more
Belkin F8Z082-BLK TuneTalk Stereo for iPod Videos :
• Built-in pair of high-quality, omni-directional microphones allow for recording of full, CD-quality stereo audio
• Features real-time adjustable gain for changing noise levels, one-touch navigation for quick memos, and includes a clipping indicator
• Comes with an external 3.5-millimeter, stereo microphone adapter, power cable, and hands-free stand
• Has a sleek black finish, and is backed by a manufacturer's 3-year warranty.
The Tune Talk would make an excellent device for an on the fly Podcast!
Well..well..have fun! :)