1. Open both the documents that you want to compare in Microsoft Word 2003.
2. Select Window > Compare Side by Side With.
3. If you have both the two documents open, the menu item will mention both the document’s file name. If not, a dialog box will appear and allows you to choose the documents to compare.
4. Now both the document will appear side by side.
5. When you scroll down one document, the other document will scroll down as well.
4. A Compare Side floating tool bar will appear. If you want one document to scroll while the other doen not scroll, click the left button (it looks like two documents side-by-side)
Close Side by Side.
Wasn't this cool?No more messy editing or viewing two similar word documents!
Copyright © 2009 Laila Rajaratnam. All Rights Reserved