Follow this simple method to Disable StartUp applications:
1. Click Start then select Run.
2. Type msconfig and click OK. System Configuration Utility will start.
3. Select the Startup tab. You will see the list of all startup programs with their location.
4. Uncheck programs that you do not want to start with Windows. Be cautious and do not uncheck items that you are not familiar with.
5. Click OK.
6. You will need to restart your computer
Yes, that’s it! The next time your system starts, there will be a notification “You have used the System Configuration utility to make changes to the way Windows start”. You have successfully removed unwanted programs running at windows start up!