Want to transfer your music videos and playlists from your iPod or iPhone to your PC without messing iTunes? Well, a new software has been published which makes this job so very, very easy!You can download the songs straight to your PC and then import it to itunes!
Download the software Pod to PC and install it in your computer, they have versions for windows and Mac.
To get your songs and videos off your iPod or iPhone to PC :
- Open Pod to PC.
- You will get a warning not to have iTunes running at the same time as Pod to PC.
- Next the main screen appears , which lists the playlists on your phone.
- A gold star by a song specifies that you do not have the song in iTunes. while a blue check mark means that you already have it.
- You also have another tab that allows video previews of any unprotected videos.
- Check the boxes next to the songs you need to transfer and click Transfer.
- Your songs are saved to the desk top.
This screen shot is taken from the Pod to PC software site.
Next, close Pod to PC.
- Open iTunes.
- Go to File, select Library, then Import Playlist.
- Open the playlist.
- ITunes will add the new songs to the library. And they'll show up in the main library.
There...there!You have taken off the songs you need off your iPod or iPhone to your PC!